Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October Book Nomination

I thought it would be fun if we nominated books for October's read. Everyone can post a book or nominate a book posted by someone else.

Here is my nom...
Ok yes, this is the DVD cover, that's what I associate with the book. Aside from being terrifying, I chose this book because I would like to branch out and read things I normally wouldn't read. I think it is fitting as Halloween is just around the corner!

Can't wait hear your noms and see you Friday night at Mandy's!

4 comments:

  1. I have a couple nominations! They are more in the "Classics" category than horror for Halloween, but they do have the element of terror in parts I think.
    The Original:
    -Dracula by Brahm Stoker
    -Frankenstein bu Mary Shelly
    -The Fall of the House of Usher and Other Tales by Edgar Allen Poe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I would be on board for any of those. :)

    -emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are my favorites that we've done in our book club:
    The Help
    These is My Words
    Hunger Games
    A Tale of Two Cities and Scarlett Pimpernell, they are both about the French Revolution.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both the Scarlett Pimpernel and A tale of Two Cities! Great books!!! :)

    ReplyDelete